Latest Version is: 4.0.11
MedLook 4 Installer - Choose this if you're installing MedLook 4 for the first time, or if you're updating MedLook 3/4 to the newest version. If you are planning on upgrading from MedLook 3/4, the price will be $300 per computer.
Latest Version is: 3.0.168
Click here to view the latest changes.
USCI Student Version - Choose this if you're installing MedLook and are a student of USCI.
Download New Installation Setup - Choose this if you're installing MedLook for the first time, or if you're updating MedLook to the newest version.
Download 835 ERA SETUP - Choose this MedLook Add-On to install the MedLook 835 ERA Auto Payment Posting module.
Medlook Installation Instructions:
1. To download an update click on the appropriate link above.
2. When asked to run or save the file, choose to save it to a folder on your hard drive. Choose the Desktop. XP Users: If an older update file already exists, delete it before downloading the latest file. XP may not overwrite the existing file even if you tell it to.
3. Important Step - Close any open programs. It may be necessary to disable any resident anti-virus software.
4. Be sure to login as an Administrator.
5. Run the update from the location you saved it to in step 2 by double clicking the MedLook*.exe file icon.
6. Click the "No Questions Asked Installation" button and follow the on-screen prompts to install the update.
7. Once installation is complete, run MedLook and click Help::About. At the top of the About dialog you should see the latest version number.
Once you've completed the installation you can delete the setup files.